Monday 14 May 2012

A year without Autumn / Liz Kessler


When I started reading this book I didn't think I was going to enjoy it. I persevered though and am really glad I did. Autumn and Jenni are best friends and do everything together until there is a terrible accident. Jenni gets very confused as she keeps slipping in and out of the present into the future, and can't work out what is happening. All she knows is that that she needs to do something urgently, if she is to keep her best friend. The whole timeslip thing was very well done and it made me think about how small things can have a major impact on what happens next.

Who would enjoy this? If you've got a best friend, or wish you did, would you do as much to  keep the friendship alive as Jenni did?

Reviewed by Katya

No comments:

Post a Comment